When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Elgin Bluebird

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Congratulations!
You've acquired one of the most interesting bikes in our hobby.
It's nice to have a bike with such thorough documentation.
The craftsmanship that resurrected this bike from what seemed to be an unsalvageable state is astounding.
Thanks for keeping us in touch with such an amazing work of art.

Congratulations!
You've acquired one of the most interesting bikes in our hobby.
It's nice to have a bike with such thorough documentation.
The craftsmanship that resurrected this bike from what seemed to be an unsalvageable state is astounding.
Thanks for keeping us in touch with such an amazing work of art.
I very much agree cyclingday. I have been amazed by the work Steve put into this bike and am thankful for all of the pictures he took as well as the messages he posted along the way.

A little while longer and it would have been mine. Congrats my friend!

Thank you. I was apprehensive about it because I prefer the shiny restored ones but once I saw it in person I fell in love with it and wouldn't change a thing about it. After riding it I've been amazed at how comfortable the leaf-spring seat rides. It and the Phantom seat I recently posted are the most comfortable seats I've ridden on.

@123totalpack I think I saw that you grabbed a cool bike yesterday yourself.

I am working on the girls Mercury I have a beautiful boys version. Are you in for more than 8k on the Bird. I have 4k in this bike.

IMG_20171102_080824783.jpg

Back