When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Excelsior Motorbike Build

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I’m on a pretty good run here...but can’t sustain nightly updates since I’m about to run out of parts. Fork mounted tonight.
4C507E5E-A3B7-41E0-A41B-F907F27F40F0.jpeg

uwww-yeah! nice. i like those stems but i have broken 7 to date over a 40 year period. broke one last year. broke two in the past just getting them on bars! others broke riding and hit a drive-way curb or pot hole in the road. the main reason schwinn made their own stem. lately there have been horns showing up-hope you snagged one. jafco has the repro bracket for the stem top for ea/delta horn. ''he may be out of them''.......

uwww-yeah! nice. i like those stems but i have broken 7 to date over a 40 year period. broke one last year. broke two in the past just getting them on bars! others broke riding and hit a drive-way curb or pot hole in the road. the main reason schwinn made their own stem. lately there have been horns showing up-hope you snagged one. jafco has the repro bracket for the stem top for ea/delta horn. ''he may be out of them''.......
What's an alternative that would be correct for a '36?

My bracket is from JAF/CO.

Well it has been a bit...lot of bike movement in the last year but not on this one. At least not directly...a few donor bikes along the way which finally landed a killer set of fenders so this build is back on again. Wheels are cleaned up, hubs rebuilt, and a new set of John's chain treads...starting to look like a bike!
IMG_6462.jpeg

IMG_6465.jpeg
IMG_6466.jpeg

Back