When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Girls Colson

-

tjkajecj

Wore out three sets of tires already!
1936 Girls bare metal project.
Started off as a purchase for parts for some of my boys bikes, one of the things I like about Colson, most of the parts on a girls bike are transferable to a boys.
Did the wheels first, primary reason I made the purchase.
Planned on using the wheels for another project, but ended up not needing them, so they sat in the garage unused.
When I did the bare metal '39 Colson boys a few months ago, I thought it would be nice to have a matching girls.
This bike became the candidate.
As bad as it looked, most the items were there, albeit under multiple coats of paint.
I know some of the items are not appropriate but it is solid, and will make a good rider for my wife or daughter.
Although I like the way it turned out ...it is too much work, just getting original paint in the future.

Tim

20181021_150909.jpg

20190922_154632.jpg

20190922_154738.jpg

20190922_154745.jpg

1936 Girls bare metal project.
Started off as a purchase for parts for some of my boys bikes, one of the things I like about Colson, most of the parts on a girls bike are transferable to a boys.
Did the wheels first, primary reason I made the purchase.
Planned on using the wheels for another project, but ended up not needing them, so they sat in the garage unused.
When I did the bare metal '39 Colson boys a few months ago, I thought it would be nice to have a matching girls.
This bike became the candidate.
As bad as it looked, most the items were there, albeit under multiple coats of paint.
I know some of the items are not appropriate but it is solid, and will make a good rider for my wife or daughter.
Although I like the way it turned out ...it is too much work, just getting original paint in the future.

Tim

View attachment 1067762

View attachment 1067763

View attachment 1067764

View attachment 1067765

Nice...Is that a Rover badge?

Back