When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Hawthorne ZEP Fantastic restored prewar deluxe bicycle by one of the best in US----F/S

-

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Excellent and outstanding restoration of a 36 Hawthorne Zep bicycle! Just a knock out!
Restored back in 01' by one of the legends...Dave Stromberger, Big pan Persons Majestic leather saddle by me...
No corners cut here at all....top notch all the way including plating by one of Oregons
top chrome shops back in the day. Triple drop center rims, Torrington 10 pedals, correct
Zeppelin headlight... Much expense to bring this totally original complete as-found candidate
back to show room. Stunning in person! Zep Clipper Speedo, Cross braced handlebars, Delta Defender
taillight....deluxe to the MAX! More pix at http://www.nostalgic.net/bicycle174
I am posting this for friends here in the Los Angeles area.... prefering local pu but might work
with a USHIP situation where the bike can be delivered in one piece by this service.

3500.00 OBO

Serious inquiries only... contact me here
[email protected]
or PM ....

and if you are indeed serious about the bicycle, I will foward the contact info and you can
make payment and shipping arrangements with them. Serious interested parties only,
the owners are not bike collectors, they are just trying to do the right thing with dads cool stuff.

BUMP! This exceptional bicycle is still available...I have agreed to assist the owners in shipping

have a look see. Read the details above....no expense spared...would cost much much more
buying a zep, finding top shelf parts, and undertaking the restoration...

Back