When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold ~:1936 Jewel Tank AutoCycle:~ SOLD

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, very nice bike! I appreciate that you've provided one of the most thorough descriptions I've read on here. It would be nice if every bike sale provided a detailed report like yours, there would be fewer surprises when the bike arrived. Good luck with the sale.
Thank you! I very much appreciate that.
Im not AS familiar with Schwinn as a few others, but I do have a first and foremost appreciation for its History, Completion and Overall 80yr old condition which with whats here, despite the little quirks,. Is incredible to have survived unchanged this far.

How long have you owned the bike? Is it from the area? Kimberly Kaukauna area? What story did the original owner have to tell? I live about 45 min south of Green Bay. That is why I ask.
Thank You
Frank

How long have you owned the bike? Is it from the area? Kimberly Kaukauna area? What story did the original owner have to tell? I live about 45 min south of Green Bay. That is why I ask.
Thank You
Frank
Ive had it for some odd months. The original Owner is a 98 yr old WW2 vet who bought the bike in Highschool. It was bought and used solely in the areas surrounding the Green Bay to Milwaukee Area. Not too deep of a story. He just bought the bike because he wanted one,. saved his pennies from his first job to get er and when he did, it remained a piece of his life through and through until unable to comfortably ride further.

Thanks fo the story. I also have a 36 Autocycle
Maybe we can talk about it here before too long and compare aspects about them. Id be happy to go through the details.
I enjoy talking Shop with someone as equally as passionate about the make and model, let alone the hobby itself.

Erin

Maybe we can talk about it here before too long and compare aspects about them. i.d. be happy to go through the details.
I enjoy talking Shop with someone as equally as passionate about the make and model, let alone the hobby itself.

Erin
Here is also a 37 Motorbike I have

20160724_143749.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back