When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1936 MONARK SILVER KING Bicycle - Unrestored - Serial number 060376

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$400 OBO + $100 packaging and shipping (firm)
Zipcode

Passage Rider

'Lil Knee Scuffer
This is a non-restored survivor 1936 Silver King girl's bike "Model L1" series. This bicycle was made by the Monark-Silver King Company of Chicago, Illinois and began as a division of the Monark Battery Company. The Silver King series first appeared in 1934 as a revolutionary change away from heavyweight steel-frame balloon tire bicycles. Most models were 24-inch wheels with an extra-long wheelbase. The theory was that this put the rider closer to the ground, thus "streamlining" the ride.
I have described below a list of items I can tell you about the bike. This bicycle is being sold in "AS IS" condition.
LOCAL PICK-UP option will save you shipping fee
1. Revolutionary all aluminum frame of special design.
2. Handlebars are correct type.
3. Handlebar stem appears to be original.

I am NOT an expert on these bikes.

I am negotiable on price. I ship within 2-3 days

[email protected]

Donated to our bicycle ministry to support our annual Christmas giveaway or local homeless community. This bike was in queue to be rebuilt and shaker can spray painted and given to our homeless community when I spotted it. Instead, I am offering it to sell it to someone who cares about history and American Deco style. Proceeds will be used to buy parts to restore other bikes for our bicycle ministry.
Packed by a professional, part-time bike mechanic using LBS bike boxes and supplies. (Typically Trek or Aventon boxes) (I am a retired aircraft engineer who now works at two bikes for fun)
Payment via Paypal

I am not posting this item on eBay because of their increased fees. But my account is AEDO1980Navy if you want to view my record and reliability.
contact me at [email protected]

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

Back