When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Roadmaster Flat Tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dave429

I live for the CABE
I was able to rescue this tank from its hiding place. I didn't find the rest of the bike, it's probably long gone. On a previous forum it was decided to be a 1936 Roadmaster Flat Tank. Anybody know how many years this model was made. I assume it's a desirable model. Not a lot of info out there on them.
IMG_7666.JPG
IMG_7667.JPG
IMG_7668.JPG
IMG_7669.JPG
IMG_7670.JPG
IMG_7671.JPG
IMG_7672.JPG

I was able to rescue this tank from its hiding place. I didn't find the rest of the bike, it's probably long gone. On a previous forum it was decided to be a 1936 Roadmaster Flat Tank. Anybody know how many years this model was made. I assume it's a desirable model. Not a lot of info out there on them. View attachment 683753 View attachment 683754 View attachment 683755 View attachment 683756 View attachment 683757 View attachment 683758 View attachment 683759
I may have found the bike that tank belongs on. Still wondering if mine is this model or not.

Back