eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
699 plus shipping OBO

try2bfast

On Training Wheels
I have a bike that I bought from a thrift shop in the early eighties. I was a young bike mechanic and I promptly refreshed the grease in the hubs, BB and headset. At that time it appeared to be unridden. Chain perfectly tight on the chainring and I do not recall any visible wear on the bearing surfaces. I rode it maybe 3 times and it has been sitting in my parent's basement ever since. Lately I've been smitten by mid-nineties vintage bikes and I'd like this rather nice classic bike to find a new home. Bike is located in Connecticut. I am in Southern California, planning to travel back East in this weekend Oct 17-20 so that would be a great time for me to carefully pack it and ship it to you! Asking $699 plus shipping or best offer.

IMG_3316.JPG

IMG_3317.JPG

IMG_3318.JPG

IMG_3319.JPG

IMG_3320.JPG

IMG_3321.JPG

IMG_3322.JPG

IMG_3323.JPG

IMG_3324.JPG

Last edited:

Felixnegron

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have a bike that I bought from a thrift shop in the early eighties. I was a young bike mechanic and I promptly refreshed the grease in the hubs, BB and headset. I rode it maybe 3 times and it has been sitting in my parent's basement ever since. Lately I've been smitten by mid-nineties vintage bikes and I'd like this rather nice classic bike to find a new home. Bike is located in Connecticut. I am in Southern California, planning to travel back East in mid-March so that would be a great time for me to carefully pack it and ship it to you! Asking $899 plus shipping or best offer.

View attachment 953193

View attachment 953194

View attachment 953195

View attachment 953196

View attachment 953197

View attachment 953198

View attachment 953199

View attachment 953200

View attachment 953201
Nice and clean bike G.luck with the sale....;)

try2bfast

On Training Wheels
Now asking $699 plus shipping or best offer. Rare chance to pick up a CWC Roadmaster that is almost unridden!

Last edited:

try2bfast

On Training Wheels
Bump! Price down to $699 plus shipping. I plan to visit my mom and dad in CT where the bike is located on April 16 and that would be a great time to pack and ship it to you. I will entertain all offers!

try2bfast

On Training Wheels
Visiting CT this weekend October 17-20. Would be a good time for me to carefully pack and ship this original beautiful piece of bicycle history to you!

Last edited:

jlively970

Finally riding a big boys bike
Beautiful bike! glws! Wish i could duplicate that skirt guard lacing. Any chance of a more detailed pic showing where the knots and connections are made!

thank you

Josh

try2bfast

On Training Wheels
Hi Josh, sure, I'll take a few pics of the skirt guard this weekend and add to this post. I wonder how many original skirt guards from that time still exist today.

skiptooth

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Welcome glad you saved this for a very long time ! I still have my org. 42 w/ skirt guards enjoy the cabe...glwts....