When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Roadmaster Woman's bike pretty nice original condition

-
Price
699 plus shipping OBO
Bump! Price down to $699 plus shipping. I plan to visit my mom and dad in CT where the bike is located on April 16 and that would be a great time to pack and ship it to you. I will entertain all offers!

Visiting CT this weekend October 17-20. Would be a good time for me to carefully pack and ship this original beautiful piece of bicycle history to you!

Last edited:
Beautiful bike! glws! Wish i could duplicate that skirt guard lacing. Any chance of a more detailed pic showing where the knots and connections are made!

thank you

Josh

Hi Josh, sure, I'll take a few pics of the skirt guard this weekend and add to this post. I wonder how many original skirt guards from that time still exist today.

Welcome glad you saved this for a very long time ! I still have my org. 42 w/ skirt guards enjoy the cabe...glwts....

Beautiful bike! glws! Wish i could duplicate that skirt guard lacing. Any chance of a more detailed pic showing where the knots and connections are made!

thank you

Josh
Hi Josh! Here's some more skirt guard pictures. Also note the chain, its original but looks new!
IMG_6236.jpg

IMG_6233.jpg

IMG_6231.jpg

IMG_6238.jpg

Back