When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Roadmaster Woman's bike pretty nice original condition

-
Price
699 plus shipping OBO

try2bfast

On Training Wheels
I have a bike that I bought from a thrift shop in the early eighties. I was a young bike mechanic and I promptly refreshed the grease in the hubs, BB and headset. At that time it appeared to be unridden. Chain perfectly tight on the chainring and I do not recall any visible wear on the bearing surfaces. I rode it maybe 3 times and it has been sitting in my parent's basement ever since. Lately I've been smitten by mid-nineties vintage bikes and I'd like this rather nice classic bike to find a new home. Bike is located in Connecticut. I am in Southern California, planning to travel back East in this weekend Oct 17-20 so that would be a great time for me to carefully pack it and ship it to you! Asking $699 plus shipping or best offer.

IMG_3316.JPG

IMG_3317.JPG

IMG_3318.JPG

IMG_3319.JPG

IMG_3320.JPG

IMG_3321.JPG

IMG_3322.JPG

IMG_3323.JPG

IMG_3324.JPG

Last edited:
I have a bike that I bought from a thrift shop in the early eighties. I was a young bike mechanic and I promptly refreshed the grease in the hubs, BB and headset. I rode it maybe 3 times and it has been sitting in my parent's basement ever since. Lately I've been smitten by mid-nineties vintage bikes and I'd like this rather nice classic bike to find a new home. Bike is located in Connecticut. I am in Southern California, planning to travel back East in mid-March so that would be a great time for me to carefully pack it and ship it to you! Asking $899 plus shipping or best offer.

View attachment 953193

View attachment 953194

View attachment 953195

View attachment 953196

View attachment 953197

View attachment 953198

View attachment 953199

View attachment 953200

View attachment 953201
Nice and clean bike G.luck with the sale....;)

@try2bfast OMG!!!!!!! I would love to own this sweet 'ol lady. Keep me posted on your move, please.

Deb
Hi Deb! I'm not actually moving, just visiting my parents on the weekend of March 16. If we make a deal that makes us both happy, I can ship it to you that weekend. If I don't find a buyer, I will just ship it to my home in SoCal.
Chris

Now asking $699 plus shipping or best offer. Rare chance to pick up a CWC Roadmaster that is almost unridden!

Last edited:
Back