When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Rollfast v 200 front fender

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nick Downs

On Training Wheels
Hey guys, I'm am pretty new to old bicycles and bought this old front fender this morning at the flea market. I believe it goes on a 1936 Rollfast v 200. It is all original but has some issues including a small bend at the front tip, a small dent near the center, and the back tip is crinkled. The light looks like it can be restored. Oh and the bars are flat. I plan on selling this fender and was hoping someone could give me some guidance as to it's value/ desirability and if my identification is correct. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Nick D

20170806_143213.jpg

20170806_152931.jpg

20170806_152858.jpg

20170806_152854.jpg

20170806_152917.jpg

Hey guys, I'm am pretty new to old bicycles and bought this old front fender this morning at the flea market. I believe it goes on a 1936 Rollfast v 200. It is all original but has some issues including a small bend at the front tip, a small dent near the center, and the back tip is crinkled. The light looks like it can be restored. Oh and the bars are flat. I plan on selling this fender and was hoping someone could give me some guidance as to it's value/ desirability and if my identification is correct. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Nick D

View attachment 656241

View attachment 656242

View attachment 656243

View attachment 656244

View attachment 656245
Thanks guys, I'm going to sell them separately. Is there any way to get the crinkle out of the fender?

Thanks guys, I'm going to sell them separately. Is there any way to get the crinkle out of the fender?
Mr. Catfish is correct, the light is the value that's there. The fender is pretty common but I'm sure there are people that will need it. I'd also leave the fender for the next guy to straighten.

Back