When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Schwinn double bar roadster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Just Jeff

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Got a new project a couple weeks ago. Figured it would be a quick one since it’s a bare bones rider for now.

1936 Schwinn double bar roadster. Came to me as a frame/fork/badge/cranks combo for a fellow CABE member. I had a seat and some chrome drop centers, so I slapped it together

Decided it needed a splash of color so I built a set of wheels for it. I had a set of early Lobdell rims that were powder coated tan on accident instead of cream. So why not put them to good use finally. New Departure front hub and Morrow rear hub along with a used set of Torrington double butted spokes.
Also added a set of reverse tiller bars to see how it looked. Getting there

Decided the tillers weren’t right for it, so a crusty set of wide Torrington’s replaced them. Also decided it needed another splash of color in the form of darker red darts on the frame and fork.
And last but not least, a new badge.
Long live the King!

I’ve got a chain guard I need to paint for it still. And then I’ll be searching for a set of fenders, but other than that I believe this one is done

Back