When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Schwinn Liberty from Cabe, a month or so later...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Frank and Pam Skid Kings

I live for the CABE
You might remember this one from "bikes for sale" in January. Purchased by Burleycreek from another good caber. Bike was well represented in ad and worth every penny. Here's the story... Burleycreek had just got a stash of bikes including this one and I went over to take a look. He had just got it, wiped it down and it somehow followed me home. Still not sure if he knows yet Lol. I took it down a little more then I wanted, because of a red over red repaint. Front wheel was toast (no biggie, got a nice rim from Mr.SkidKing ) 1577057

New seat post, tires/tubes, grease, taped up seat (yeh I know), Straightened fenders, repaired front duck tail, 1577059

correct rear reflector (another cabe score) and a lot of rubbing time and here she is. Rides great, no issues and I do love the look, think I will leave as is except maybe a correct hockeystick guard. Moral of story : you never know what will follow you home, so always keep a lot of cleaner on hand. Which reminds me, big bike swap meet at Burleycreek in Tacoma end of March !

Back