When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1936 Schwinn Motorbike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

badbob

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
1936 Original Paint Schwinn Motorbike.. Please check out the pictures as they tell the story.. $3800. plus shipping.. pp friends & family.. [email protected]. Thanks, Bob

1 36m 1.JPG

1 36m 2.JPG

1 36m 3.JPG

1 36m 4.JPG

1 36m 5.JPG

1 36m 6.JPG

1 36m 7.JPG

1 36m 8.JPG

1 36m 9.JPG

1 36m 10.JPG

1 36m 11.JPG

1 36m 12.JPG

Last edited:
Lil Knee Scuffer ,,it should be Cruising on my Bluebird ,,but I guess he has to earn his Name ,,,,, cause badbob ,,( snydebike} has been doing this for a coons age,,outta the E Bay circuit . I ,,,,like many on this site have dealt with him, Me the past 15 years or so,,and now he is on The Cabe ,,My list could go on and on ,,E A NOS 3 RIBBED IN THE BOX,,2,,,E A STREAMLINED IN THE BOX 3,SKIP TOOTH DIAMOND CHAINS IN THE BOX,,and when you saw a bike with a backdrop like the Schwinn above,,you knew it was his ,,Little words can express what a great seller and picker he is ,,and the Region of the Country where he resides,,What I call the Back in the holler, is a secret !!!
I will be # 15 to give him a thumbs up and a welcome to The Cabe
HOPE YOU GET THIS BOB

Last edited:
Back