When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936? Shelby Flyer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Taillight identification

Can anyone tell me what tis taillight is supposed to look like or who made it etc? I'm trying to get the missing parts for it. See my pictures above...

Thanks,
Mike

Can anyone tell me what tis taillight is supposed to look like or who made it etc? I'm trying to get the missing parts for it. See my pictures above...

Thanks,
Mike

I sold a '37 Shelby a few years back that had a Delta mouse.
I have one on my '37 Rollfast, but without a pic handy.
It is very hard to find, extremely hard to find without battery acid damage or dents, and almost never, never with an intact lens.
And, the are pricey at 300.00 plus.
http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showth...Shelby-Cadillac-Fully-Loaded!&highlight=mouse
Chris

Love the truck! I have a 54 in solid condition.Mine runs great and looks "right off the farm'.

I sold a '37 Shelby a few years back that had a Delta mouse.
I have one on my '37 Rollfast, but without a pic handy.
It is very hard to find, extremely hard to find without battery acid damage or dents, and almost never, never with an intact lens.
And, the are pricey at 300.00 plus.
http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showth...Shelby-Cadillac-Fully-Loaded!&highlight=mouse
Chris

THANK YOU! ! ! I'll be on the lookout for one. If you can come up with a pic of the one on your Rollfast, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mike

Back