When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Wards hawthorne Silver King project.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Finally got her out for a ride today. The bike is amazingly comfortable and it cruises along nice and smooth. Thanks to FS for providing the extra links. As you can see the chain is quite long.
IMG_5145-1.jpg

IMG_5146-1.jpg

IMG_5147-1.jpg

IMG_5152-1.jpg

IMG_5150-1.jpg

IMG_5151-1.jpg

IMG_5149-1.jpg

Nice bike. I hope your not going to be riding it off road too much. I would hate to see anything on the frame break. Pretty sweet ride!

Nice bike. I hope your not going to be riding it off road too much. I would hate to see anything on the frame break. Pretty sweet ride!
No, the knobby tires will be replaced with some cruiser tires soon. This one is strictly for the beach and boardwalk. My Mercury is the only old bike I have that gets used on the trail.
IMG_2438-1.jpg

I know you said that you were done, but keep your eyes peeled for an Elgin '36 or so Bluebird front sprocket. A solid chrome one. It would set the polish of the frame off pretty great(not that it doesn't look great already..)

I know you said that you were done, but keep your eyes peeled for an Elgin '36 or so Bluebird front sprocket. A solid chrome one. It would set the polish of the frame off pretty great(not that it doesn't look great already..)
That would look pretty kick ass. The rain stopped for a few hours today and I hit the beach in the morning. There is nothing like having a nice hot coffee and cruising along checking out the girls. I had 4 people stop and ask me about the bike. One even asked if it was for sale. That made me feel pretty good.

IMG_5181-1.jpg

Back