When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1936 Western Flyer - Shelby. $8,995.00 OBO !

-
Good luck with the sale. I hope that you get all the money in the world for it, but it sits idle because I think your $8200 over priced.

Even if this bike was 100% original paint and equipment, it still is not a 10k bike.

If it’s your dads bike, I say keep it since there seems to be a sentimental value price on it.

If you are serious about selling it, I would recommend a realistic price and I’m sure a buyer will turn up.

Just my 2 cents for what it’s worth.

It's a very nice bike and I'm sure restoring it was a labor of love. I'm also sure the bike has GREAT sentimental value as well. But I'm with the others when it comes to your asking price. If it were mine, I would hold on to it and made it a family heirloom.
Just my 2 cents

It's a very nice bike and I'm sure restoring it was a labor of love. I'm also sure the bike has GREAT sentimental value as well. But I'm with the others when it comes to your asking price. If it were mine, I would hold on to it and made it a family heirloom.
Just my 2 cents

DITTO :cool:

Back