When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1936 Western Flyer - Shelby. $8,995.00 OBO !

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Good luck with the sale. I hope that you get all the money in the world for it, but it sits idle because I think your $8200 over priced.

Even if this bike was 100% original paint and equipment, it still is not a 10k bike.

If it’s your dads bike, I say keep it since there seems to be a sentimental value price on it.

If you are serious about selling it, I would recommend a realistic price and I’m sure a buyer will turn up.

Just my 2 cents for what it’s worth.

It's a very nice bike and I'm sure restoring it was a labor of love. I'm also sure the bike has GREAT sentimental value as well. But I'm with the others when it comes to your asking price. If it were mine, I would hold on to it and made it a family heirloom.
Just my 2 cents

It's a very nice bike and I'm sure restoring it was a labor of love. I'm also sure the bike has GREAT sentimental value as well. But I'm with the others when it comes to your asking price. If it were mine, I would hold on to it and made it a family heirloom.
Just my 2 cents

DITTO :cool:

Back