When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1936 Western Flyer - Shelby. $8,995.00 OBO !

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Jay81,
It’s really not that serious, chill dude.

Everyone has opinions, unsolicited or not.....including you.

You to can learn from your unsolicited advise above.

What happen to the three bump, no sale, lower the price rule. Did that disappear ?

It makes no difference to me if the bike sells or not. I'm just tired of people crapping on someones for sale post. If he wanted an appraisal he would have asked for it. He likely would have been given a hard time for asking for an appraisal, like what's happened to others recently. It's getting ridiculous.
If this behavior is ok on this post, then should we start critiquing everyone's item and price? Where does it end?
Why does this post have 4 pages, when it's mostly people who aren't even interested, complaining about the price?

Not sure what part of my previous post you thought was unsolicited advice.

And yes, that rule about lowering the price is gone, as it should be. Rule number 9 however, remains....

tumblr_inline_pk0l8hOC6I1qemvq2_500.jpg

Jay81,
listen to yourself. You are being completely hypercritical. On one post you condemn those that are quick to point out when someone posts something for sale without a price. However, they are only pointing out the rules. That's exactly what you are doing here in pointing out rule #9. Does that make you right or wrong, Is it really necessary ? That's a rhetorical question.

You then go on to question, why this post has four pages when you yourself are partly responsible for adding to the page count with your 6 posts. Unsolicited ? you be your own Judge.

Also, I'd like to point out that you yourself have no interest in buying this mans bicycle but yet you continue to post on his for sale thread as I have. I guess that makes us both wrong or not ?

Lastly, if you feel the need to be the personal moderator of this post, then let the powers that be give you the ability to clean it all up.

I apologize to the OP who has been a good sport through all of this.

Nuff said. I will no longer comment on his thread. Jay81, if you feel the need to post on this thread again, go for it! otherwise you can convo me.

Peace out :cool:

Some would call it unsolicited advice/opinions......
Besides, the classifieds are not the place for constructive criticism. That belongs in general discussion, and should only happen when someone asks for it.

The asking price is nobody's business but the seller. It's one thing if someone is interested and want's to private message the guy with an offer.
Otherwise it's just a bunch of unsolicited opinions of people who have no interest in buying the bike.

The O.P has followed every one of the rules for posting his bicycle for sale. He can ask a million bucks for it if he wants to.

We've seen what can happen when someone asks for value in general discussion. (they're too lazy to do their own research)
We've seen what happens when someone posts an item for sale without a price. (5 different people reminding them a price is required. Is that really necessary?)
And when someone does put a price that everyone thinks is too high, they make a big deal out of it and feel the need to put in their 2 cents.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
AMEN!

Back