When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found 1936 Westfield Rear Crescent Fender Complete

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tryder

I live for the CABE
Hi,
I am looking for a Westfield pre-gothic crescent (round) rear fender with attached flat braces for my 1936 Westfield tall frame balloon bicycle.
This fender was used by Westfield Manufacturing on 1936 and earlier on Columbia, Elgin, and other Westfield built bicycles.
I don't know if Westfield made them or McCauley but I do know that they are not peaked and measure 3" across edge to edge and that the fender rivets are 1 1/2" apart center to center.
I already have the correct front fender for my bicycle and most of the other parts.
Here are some photos of the front fender to give you an idea of what I am looking for.

IMG_20171220_145226.jpg

Hopefully its in as nice a shape as the one above. The same shade would be excellent.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20171220145409.jpg

00000IMG_00000_BURST20171220145054_COVER.jpg

IMG_20171220_144900.jpg

Happy Westfield Wednesday!

I may have one, but I believe it's off a ladies bike. LMK if you think you can use it & I'll dig it out for pics.

Hi,
If it has holes for skirt wires then no thank you for now. My project plate spilleth over.

Hi i have an era correct set w/flat braces in light blue round profile will take a look I may have another.

Nate

Back