When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937-1938 Schwinn Motorbike - Project :)

-
this is i think 39? A07407 Liberty original,except chain. looks like same paint scheme?

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 195
Remember, 40 had the long dart on the top tube. Check the serial number and for a D-bolt on the seat clamp. If D bolt, 41. Plus the bike has flat lobdells.

My 41 has that dart too

Because it is a tank model. In 41 the BA97-1 didn't have the long dart. It was an unequipped model. The 1940 BA97-OS actually had the same paint scheme but had the smaller feather guard and a trainlight fender. My guess is the bike is a 1941 with the flat lobdels. All my post are regarding the bike in post #11.

Because it is a tank model. In 41 the BA97-1 didn't have the long dart. It was an unequipped model. The 1940 BA97-OS actually had the same paint scheme but had the smaller feather guard and a trainlight fender. My guess is the bike is a 1941 with the flat lobdels. All my post are regarding the bike in post #11.
I gets yeah.... I thought he posted the serial number A something..

Back