When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937&1941 hawthorne ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice score George. Hopefully everything comes apart for you and the front tire falls in your lap. Pretty cool to score 2 cool bikes at once it's gonna look great back on the road. I'm a fan of the fastback bikes. I say do the bare minimum cosmetically but get em riding smooth. For what needs replaced or added just try and get close to original or look the part. Enjoy the ride. Btw. A fire only adds to the story of the bike. So long as it did not compromise structural integrity. Take it easy on the first couple rides.
ya thanks,definitely needs front rim,thank goodness the back one is nice,because the skiptooth sprocket.if it weren’t for the fire these may have not been found for another 80 years.the fire didn.t burn the seat or the back tire so i guess its just heat treated lol.

Back