When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Airflyte Model No.2

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Looks like it needs some top quality paint on that. Hmm... Maybe after i wrap up 2 Shelby's i can help you out????????? Looks killer Scott!

Do you have a pic of the bike you were trying to replicate?

it's supposed to look like one of these...

37ModelnoH2_zpsdbebb659-1.jpg

IMG_2883sm_zpsef132313-1.jpg

Looks like it needs some top quality paint on that. Hmm... Maybe after i wrap up 2 Shelby's i can help you out????????? Looks killer Scott!

I would love to, if I can afford it! it's going to be a butter yellow base with Dark red darts and blue pins, the fenders will be reverse dark red with the yellow accents.

I'd say your close, but the upper rear seat stay looks like it needs to be a bit more S shaped. I know easier said than done, but hey you asked for opinions.

I'd say your close, but the upper rear seat stay looks like it needs to be a bit more S shaped. I know easier said than done, but hey you asked for opinions.

funny, they're exactly like the ones on the real Streamline bike I used as a pattern. maybe it's the angle of the photo.

Looks dead on to me. Scott just curious which catalog you got that pic from? V/r Shawn

Break out the calipers...

funny, they're exactly like the ones on the real Streamline bike I used as a pattern. maybe it's the angle of the photo.

Well I'm just basing my comment on the two images you provided. It looks as though the gap between the top tubes gradually grows from the head tube to the rear tire on the bike in the catalog pic and on your replica it looks like the gap is larger at the seat tube than it is at the rear tire. It's possible I'm wrong or its possible the actual frames are different from what they showed in the literature, but that's how it looks from where I'm sitting. I'm sorry I'm being overly critical but I thought this was the Cabe and not RRB.

fark

It looks pretty farking fantastic to me. It is almost identical by the looks of it - just the gap between the two bars where they cross the rear fender is a tiny bit close by the looks of it but that could be lighting or something - I don't think when it's all done anybody will be able to tell the difference.

I for one, can't wait to see it painted. I'm opening a "help Scott paint his bike fund."

Who'll go first?

I also see this. To further elaborate, I would agree that if you look at the distance between the upper and lower stays at the seat tube. Then look at the space between them at the fenders. It looks like they get closer together when they reach the fenders then begin to slope away from each other.

The drawing looks like they are either parallel or increasing space as they go back.

Back