When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Cadillac DB Roadster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Picked up my first small batch of chrome parts from the shop as well as had a few parts I ordered, delivered, and got to work.
I'm getting really excited about this build, loving the way the springer fork and train light fenders work with this frame.. the Whizzer fender tips being the cherry on top.. I even gave the bike a nickname... "The Humdinger" 😄

View attachment 1867979

View attachment 1867980

View attachment 1867983
I recently bought a Whizzer fender tip like yours and have not decided what to do with it just yet. The paint work is just STUNNING. Great job so far. RideOn. Mark.

Quick update.. nothing crazy.
I had been looking for a reproduction "Cadillac" downtube decal for a while now with no luck. Fortunately, I met a gentleman through Facebook that specializes on reproducing things of that sort.
I placed an order, and they arrived today.
I have to say I am beyond excited with how well it looks.. the paint job now looks complete, and I feel the decal adds a certain level of authenticity to the overall look. Huge thank you to Gus Salmon Decals for his part and help with this.

IMG_20230724_195922_642.jpg

Oh and by the way.. since I don't really do anything by the book... I purposely flip the downtube decal. In my opinion, the right side is the face of the bike, and the decal shouldn't look upside down when you walk up to it. 🙃

IMG_20230724_200121_840.jpg

Last edited:
Back