When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Colson Imperial-Hornlite or Torpedo Hornlight??

-
I need a smooth top light Ed. I believe we spoke about this a while ago. I wish I could use a scalloped Columbia style light.

Sorry. Those were in the next draw down.
P1014121.JPG
P1014122.JPG
P1014123.JPG
P1014124.JPG
P1014125.JPG
P1014126.JPG

I'd probably side with the catalog unless you can find another period ad showing the other light. Not saying it couldn't have the other but when the time comes to move it people are less likely to argue with "catalog correct". Jus my 3c V/r Shawn

Is the base of your hornlight for crescent fenders? I would think that you'd need a base for peaked gothic fenders.
I wasn't aware there was a different base. Except for this bike, the others I have equipped with a Hornlite have crescent fenders.

I wasn't aware there was a different base. Except for this bike, the others I have equipped with a Hornlite have crescent fenders.

I'm not sure that they did. I'll have to look around when I get home tonight. I seem to recall someone was going to modify a crescent base on here awhile back and someone else pointed out there was a base for gothic fenders. But....

Back