When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Columbia absolutly pristine, Original MINT $150

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Photos!! : 1937 Columbia absolutly pristine, Original MINT $150

This will take multiple posts so, here's 10 and more in the next reply! 23 total.

Did not have enough time to make 'expert' photos, but should be good enough.

BTW I didn't test drive it,, nor even sit, did not
have the time, but shot as many photos as I figured would cover the subject.

One of the photos shows the top drop out bars and the tiny weld which connects them to the seat post, that weld is where, the first time I looked at it, I stopped bothering to look further. And if you'll look real good at the truss rods, you'll see why I also said,, there're for looks not durability.

Wally world has already scratched deep groves on the top bar, inside these photos about 2" away from head post. and their rack chips the front fender, so, I advise; before ya jump and run to buy,, check yours out thoroughly before rolling it home to the dry storage bin.

P1080001.jpg
P1080009.jpg
P1080008.jpg
P1080007.jpg
P1080006.jpg
P1080005.jpg
P1080004.jpg
P1080003.jpg
P1080002.jpg
P1080010.jpg

Last edited:
This will take multiple posts so, here's 10 and more in the next reply! 23 total.

Did not have enough time to make 'expert' photos, but should be good enough.

last 4 photos. let the bickering begin! but, Enjoy!.

P1080020.jpg
P1080021.jpg
P1080022.jpg
P1080023.jpg

great lookin bike,seat is killer,i will put extensions on the carrier legs to make it level,ive been out of the enginerring field for a number of years now so i dont want to look like i know what im talkin about when somthing is engineerd with todays tech advances,as far as the struts takin abuse,its a crusier not a mountain bike,if a person wants to abuse buy a pugsley,OH wait they are made in tiawan and assembled here in bloomington mn,and there only $2000 dollars!!

Thanks for the pics !:o The Forks are Terrible looking! Id say Same for the truss rods but at least they put truss rods on .. The seat is interesting It would be good for a auctial Columbia rat rod if you needed one to get by. The Tank really has me wondering if you have a Black Hawk frame & you where in need for a space filler could it be used size wise .. The frame looks fun but the drop outs need to face the other way .. But hey for $150 to look the part, sort of ? It may be worth a try around the block. It cant be to bad for the price .. Id be willing to pay more for one that had a tank door with a more stream line looking rack. And a normal looking fork with a kick back or hidden gear system.

here's a Pearson's that's similar, regardless, the only bike I've found that looks like it has the same or that is, very similar, carrier rack:

194120Westfield20Victory20catalog20pg3-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back