When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Columbia absolutly pristine, Original MINT $150

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The point being...

nachojpgw584-1.jpg

Spoker was responding to Jeff54 I believe :)

Last edited:
yes mr columbia i was responding to jeff i am VERY positive about this bike,what say you?

no prob,thanks for ALL your input on this bike and columbia in general,your a great asset ro the bike hobby AJ

And the point being?

Well then, move over Mr Columbia, what's your point in this spoker>

nobody knows what you're talking about, when you're not, at least, using a portion of the message you're responding too.

You're P.O.-ed because I started this whole topic? Because they didn't make a $10,000 bike for a buck fifty? what?

Last edited:
This bike and the Mike Wolfe special discussed recently don't bother me.
The buyers of these bikes aren't going to be at the vintage price point and I am not going to lose customers because of it...there is a niche wanting a retro look, but aren't going to get grease in their fingernails.
As far as them being a gateway drug, I am not really sure, but if new collectors are spawned, great, if not, so what?
What does bother me are the more accurate reproductions that will fool folks as to originality and cause a host of problems down the line and devaluation of the genuine article is one of them.
Chris

this bike makes me feel so good i think im gonna order a mens and ladies,keep em in the box where i can see em,thats alot of good feelings for $150.00 x 2!!!!

I like it...

...For $150.I like the drop outs being welded solid to the stays. I'm gonna take a look @ one this weekend but will probably wait and see if they come out with the tool box model before I buy.

Back