When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937? Columbia Tall Frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Has the same style tank as a '36 or '37.
Are those louvers in the front of the tank or just stripes?

Has the same style tank as a '36 or '37.
Are those louvers in the front of the tank or just stripes?
Just painted on

62850FBA-51EA-4301-AA93-64F94046AA21.jpeg

Hi @rockabillyjay

C54703 E6. Frame made June 1938, with the bicycle built up soon after. I'm away from my notes at the moment, but I'll post any near survivors when I can.

1938 was a low production year for Westfield.

Best Regards,

Adrian
That’s great info, thank you! I can’t wait to see the other ones out there!

Hi @rockabillyjay

These are serial numbers of survivors I've noted surrounding yours.You can see the closest survivor known is only 102 before yours, but is a Woman's frame, as is the one after. Bluebird production was also ongoing during this time.

The closest Man's survivor noted of a similar type to yours is this 'Viking' C44195, built the month before. https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/seeking-info-on-viking-bicycle.169826/

1677497937269.png

Best Regards,

Adrian

Hi @rockabillyjay

These are serial numbers of survivors I've noted surrounding yours.You can see the closest survivor known is only 102 before yours, but is a Woman's frame, as is the one after. Bluebird production was also ongoing during this time.

The closest Man's survivor noted of a similar type to yours is this 'Viking' C44195, built the month before. https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/seeking-info-on-viking-bicycle.169826/

View attachment 1795098

Best Regards,

Adrian
Great info thank you so much!

Back