When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Dayton Huffman Streamline RARE!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dan the bike man

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Suspended
Very rare bike here. 1937 Dayton Huffman long tank. All original. Note the rust holes in the tank. Rides great. I have the badge but no screws. These don't come up for sale often. Worth more but will sell for $2,700 shipped FIRM, I WILL NOT PAYMENTS .
IMG_6121.JPG
IMG_6122.JPG
IMG_6123.JPG
IMG_6124.JPG
IMG_6125.JPG
IMG_6126.JPG
IMG_6127.JPG
IMG_6128.JPG
IMG_6129.JPG
IMG_6130.JPG

Last edited:
This is a Model 4T "Men's Streamline Motorbike with Tank". I don't believe this was badged a Dayton due to the Huffman level paint scheme on the tank. As a Huffman or other branded bike it would not have had the Tornado spring seat (long spring Mesinger) but would have likely had a putter stem (stem on this bike is not correct regardless). This is the Dayton page--notice the paint on the nose of the tank. V/r Shawn

1937 dayton catalog.jpg

Dayton
DSC_0368%20-%20Copy.JPG

Huffman
jp%20dayton%209.jpg

Very rare bike here. 1937 Dayton Huffman long tank. All original. Note the rust holes in the tank. Rides great. I have the badge but no screws. These don't come up for sale often. Worth more but will sell for $2,500 shipped in the US.
View attachment 760674 View attachment 760675 View attachment 760676 View attachment 760677 View attachment 760678 View attachment 760679 View attachment 760680 View attachment 760681 View attachment 760682 View attachment 760683
Sweet bike regardless Dan, glws!

it is a huffman as the legs for the rack are flat steel strap and not the pressed legs and its a super streamliner

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Dan for stepping in your For Sale thread but people are dipping in the Kool-Aid and don't know the flavor! The bike for sale is NOT a Super Streamline. The rack legs on all '37 Huffmans whether badged as Dayton, Airflyte, Snell, Firestone, etc... all had flat legs. The difference between the Huffman and Dayton/National lines were equipment and paint. The Firestone Fleetwood Supreme is a different animal altogether with straight seat stays instead of curved as found on the Super Streamline models. Why some insist on calling all Huffmans "Daytons" or why they refer to the Firestone Fleetwood Supreme as a Super Streamline is beyond me. I spent over two years researching before I restored my Dayton Super Streamline so, while I don't know everything, I did pick up a few things. V/r Shawn

Super Streamline
DSC_0466.jpg

Firestone Fleetwood Supreme
FullSizeRender - Copy.jpg

Back