When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Evinrude Streamflow

-
i have always wanted one of these but 1) ive never seen one in California...2) i know i somply cant afford the cheddar these bikes bring in any condition...and 3) ive heard they are very easy to break and i dont wanna do that to a rare bike

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks guys for the compliments.

@Harley Mclemore today was the first time I ever saw one too, only photos. I was told a few weeks ago this bike may be available but wasn’t sure if it was for me, once I put my eyes on it today it had to come home... it’s sharp!
I will take it for a spin tomorrow and then it will be parked.
Mike

I was fortunate enough to be able to actually ride one of these, last Summer up in Yosemite National Park.
Thanks to the generosity of its owner, @Velocipedist Co. Steve.
I was very impressed with the way the complex suspension mechanism worked.
They look odd, but actually ride quite well.
image.jpeg

I was fortunate enough to be able to actually ride one of these, last Summer up in Yosemite National Park.
Thanks to the generosity of its owner, @Velocipedist Co. Steve.
I was very impressed with the way the complex suspension mechanism worked.
They look odd, but actually ride quite well.
View attachment 921683
Thanks for sharing, I saw the pictures of the Yosemite trip while doing research on the Evinrude.

Back