When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Evinrude

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping
Zipcode

onecatahula

Living the Dream
Listing this stunning Evinrude for a friend. It is a Bob Strucel-restored masterpiece. The bike has won multiple awards, including Best Restored Bike Ann Arbor 2019, Best of Show Hurricane Coasters 2018, Best of Show Get A Grip 2019, etc. Strucel’s restoration was thorough and meticulous. Two small areas of paint loss occurred on the headtube area many years ago (see last photo), but should be an easy repair.
Bike will be delivered directly to your door, using professional transport, for 500 upon delivery.

Last edited:
I've made it no secret that I've never really been a fan of these bikes but after seeing this bike a few times it has kinda grown on me. If memory serves this is an older restoration but except for the aforementioned scrapes this bike presents exceptionally well. A lot of people are unaware but there are two versions of the Evinrude-the Standard and the Imperial. This is the top-of-the-line Imperial version which featured the speedometer. A centerpiece for most collections and certainly a fine example for any advanced collection. That said my offer is $5500. V/r Shawn

I've made it no secret that I've never really been a fan of these bikes but after seeing this bike a few times it has kinda grown on me. If memory serves this is an older restoration but except for the aforementioned scrapes this bike presents exceptionally well. A lot of people are unaware but there are two versions of the Evinrude-the Standard and the Imperial. This is the top-of-the-line Imperial version which featured the speedometer. A centerpiece for most collections and certainly a fine example for any advanced collection. That said my offer is $5500. V/r Shawn

What????!!! You actually bid on one????? Next a Bowden??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back