When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Firestone Fleetwood Supreme

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyclingday

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
1937 Firestone, Fleetwood Supreme.
I purchased this bike around this time last year, but just now got around to going through it and dialing it all in.
There are only three colors for this model listed, Black, Opalescent Maroon, and Seafog Grey.
I can only assume that this type of Green, is what they call, Seafog Grey.
I have not seen another one these in this color.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have always admired this bike, because as far as I know, it's the only original paint green one known.
It was originally purchased by Dave Stromberger, who then sold it to Alan Schmit,
aka Oldbikes.
Alan, please chime in here, because you know the provenance of this bike better than anybody.
I know the bike was incomplete when it was originally found, so each successive owner has found and added the missing parts to bring it one step further.
It had a repainted tank and rack, so my contribution was to reunite the bike with an original paint tank.
Now all it needs is an original paint rack, hint hint!
Dave did a great job matching up the color on the rack, so this one will fill the void until an original paint rack shows up, but I know, that may be a tall order.
But, if a tank showed up, that tells me, that there must be a rack out there somewhere.

View attachment 774852 View attachment 774853 I have always admired this bike, because as far as I know, it's the only original paint green one known.
It was originally purchased by Dave Stromberger, who then sold it to Alan Schmit,
aka Oldbikes.
Alan, please chime in here, because you know the provenance of this bike better than anybody.
I know the bike was incomplete when it was originally found, so each successive owner has found and added the missing parts to bring it one step further.
It had a repainted tank and rack, so my contribution was to reunite the bike with an original paint tank.
Now all it needs is an original paint rack, hint hint!
Dave did a great job matching up the color on the rack, so this one will fill the void until an original paint rack shows up, but I know, that may be a tall order.
But, if a tank showed up, that tells me, that there must be a rack out there somewhere.
What’s the odds of finding the perfect tank, cool story.

Back