When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Firestone Fleetwood Supreme

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is the same bike.
I purchased it from Alan last year.
I was able to acquire an original paint tank a couple of years ago, so I couldn't resist the opportunity to reunite them.

Niiiccce!!!

...what happened to the other tank??:rolleyes:

Thanks,
I had originally thought about running it without the rack, just to keep the original paint uniform.
These tail bikes look pretty clean without the rack legs crossing the rear stays.
But, I wanted to get some pictures of it completely equipped, the way it's shown in the literature.
What are your thoughts about the repainted rack?
Leave it on, or take it off?

View attachment 774804 View attachment 774805 View attachment 774806 1937 Firestone, Fleetwood Supreme.
I purchased this bike around this time last year, but just now got around to going through it and dialing it all in.
There are only three colors for this model listed, Black, Opalescent Maroon, and Seafog Grey.
I can only assume that this type of Green, is what they call, Seafog Grey.
I have not seen another one these in this color.
Tom and I are painting one in those colors right now. I sent Tom the photo from post #4 last week to help with the white stripes. Now we really know where to go for photos. @TWBikesnstripes

Thanks,
I had originally thought about running it without the rack, just to keep the original paint uniform.
These tail bikes look pretty clean without the rack legs crossing the rear stays.
But, I wanted to get some pictures of it completely equipped, the way it's shown in the literature.
What are your thoughts about the repainted rack?
Leave it on, or take it off?
I vote leave it on. Great bike Marty! V/r Shawn

Thanks Shawn.
Your 37Fleetwood is a great bike as well.
Someday, We'll have to put together a Firestone ride and try and get as many of these bikes together as possible.
It's finally raining out here, but as soon as the weather clears up, I want to take it down to the old Firestone dealer here and get some photos of the bike with the old Googie Architecture of the building as a backdrop.
I know they'll tear that building down someday, because nothing lasts 35 years out here, so it's a miracle that it's still standing.

Back