When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Firestone Fleetwood Supreme

-
F0318307-247C-424D-9D75-CAAAC3304A7F.jpeg
11D02602-96F8-47B9-854A-C13DA4B25104.jpeg
Which is the correct style rack for this bike?
Some have the tab for the reflector.
Some don’t.

That's a good question, that I don't think anybody knows for sure.
Supposedly, the 1937 model came with the reflector provision, and the 1938 model came without it, because that what these two advertisments show.
image.jpeg
1937 advertisment ^
image.jpeg
1938 advertisment ^
image.jpeg

Is the bike in this period photograph a 37 or a 38?
The rack would suggest 38.
My personal opinion, for what it's worth, is that the rack with the reflector looks better and is a nice safety feature to have, so it makes more sense to have it than not.
Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of hard proof to prove otherwise, so for now, it's, 37 with the reflector, and 38 without.

I love how these bikes look without the rack. However if it was mine I'd still leave the rack on it.

It looks great with the rack and would look equally great without. If you do take it off, hang on to it, and you can always put it back on later.

View attachment 774804 View attachment 774805 View attachment 774806 1937 Firestone, Fleetwood Supreme.
I purchased this bike around this time last year, but just now got around to going through it and dialing it all in.
There are only three colors for this model listed, Black, Opalescent Maroon, and Seafog Grey.
I can only assume that this type of Green, is what they call, Seafog Grey.
I have not seen another one these in this color.
heres one my friend has in back ground same colour

DSCF5983 (1).JPG

Back