When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Hawthorne Zep

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

saladshooter

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Howdy

I felt this bike needed its own thread. First I'd like to thank Shawn / @Freqman1 for giving me the heads up on this bike coming up at an estate auction. And thanks to Kirk / @kirk thomas for picking it up, packing and shipping for me.

Besides the fantastic condition of this bike, there are a couple of interesting aspects that I've never seen before. First, it has the same length curved crank as my boys 38 RMS (7"). Secondly, the tank design is hand painted versus being a decal. I have no doubt of the originality of this aspect. I'm curious if anyone has seen this tank design painted before?

I had shown my wife several pictures of bikes I liked over the years and this was her all time favorite bike. It could not have worked out any better to end up with not only her favorite bike but one with painted tank design. I had no idea this particular bike was painted versus decal until I unboxed it. Stoked to have it! :hearteyes:

Chad

Did I mention it came with basically NOS snake bellies too?!

Last edited:
Wow, I thought all 37 Zep's were Snyder, don't think I've seen a 37 CWC Hawathorne, also noticed it has the same stem as the 38 Supreme. is it a late ser. #?, 38 model?, Is it just the angle but the stem looks different in the last picture?, oh on that last pic always wondered why some pictures blow up when you click on them and some don't.

Last edited:
Back