When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Huffman Firestone Supreme Project

-
Thanks for the positive response on the Huffman Fleetwood Supreme!
I have the seat, pedals, chain and the handlebars in place. Should be getting chrome wheels soon.
Took it for a 30 mile shakedown ride with some fellow old bike enthusiasts Saturday.
The bike rides great. Here's a few photos of what it looks like currently.

Last edited:
Very nice job! The lines really stand out without distraction of lots of plating! Beautiful bike

Greetings,
I think the '37 Huffman is pretty much done. On the lookout for a pair of black prewar finger grips and thats about it.
Thanks to Nate @Krakatoa for the wheelset, Brant @New Mexico Brant for the speedometer dash/housing, Mark @markivpedalpusher for the terrific job
on the clipper speedometer conversion after i made the custom Firestone face. Brady Clark provided a great set of original persons supreme pedals
that i converted to person majestics with the repro end plates. Marty @cyclingday for much needed advice and parts and Bob @bobcycles for the B-1
Mesinger seat. Tried my hand at cutting my own Initial letters out of some thin galvanized metal i had with tin snips and a dremel moto-tool.
Now i'm ready to roll. Attached are a few photos.

Back