When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Ivanhoe "motorbike"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

37Rider

On Training Wheels
Hello everyone
I ve been given a 1937 Ivanhoe and now the process of cleaning it up but I cant decide on what to do?

1- Clean it and preserve patina finish
2- Paint OD and turn into a war bike

Looking for suggestion

I would not invest too much into it. Not a big value bike.
Put a seat, tubes and tires on it, clean and lube it up and keep it as is. Then ride .....
Definitely not turn into a war bike if it's dated 1937!!!! If I remember correctly, the war was from 39-45.

It’s only original once. That bike oozes mojo that will be forever lost if it’s repainted. Lots of How-To info in the “Restoration Tips” section. Educate yourself, take your time and you will have a really nice bike, and skills to tackle the next bike. Yes, there will be a next bike, an another… Welcome to the Craziness!!

hey does anyone know a goo technique to make something look rusty. IE new shinny parts that i will need to put on the bike will look out of place it every else is a nice patina

Back