When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Roadmaster Supreme (Bug Eye)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Anybody know where I can pick up one of the repop tanks?

I was told by the guy that made them that he only made seven of them and they differ from the originals slightly. I believe JAFCO does make a first quality fiberglass tank but you would have to fabricate the innards. V/r Shawn

Right now I can count eight different bikes that I can assign owners to with the exception of the blue/cream Copake bike. I know of a couple of others but the info is too sketchy to include. If anyone knows of any real 1937 RMS I would be happy to add them to the list. Here is the list (-) owners names except mine. I will check with the owners of the other bikes I know of to see if they mind me publishing their names to help us track these bikes. V/r Shawn

1. Black/cream/restored-Sweeney
2. Black/orange/restored
3. Black/orange/original
4. Blue/cream/original-Copake 2007 Lot 98 realized $13k
5. Maroon/harvest/restored
6. Maroon/harvest/restored
7. Green/green/original
8. Green/green/restored

Right now I can count eight different bikes that I can assign owners to with the exception of the blue/cream Copake bike. I know of a couple of others but the info is too sketchy to include. If anyone knows of any real 1937 RMS I would be happy to add them to the list. Here is the list (-) owners names except mine. I will check with the owners of the other bikes I know of to see if they mind me publishing their names to help us track these bikes. V/r Shawn

1. Black/cream/restored-Sweeney
2. Black/orange/restored
3. Black/orange/original
4. Blue/cream/original-Copake 2007 Lot 98 realized $13k
5. Maroon/harvest/restored
6. Maroon/harvest/restored
7. Green/green/original
8. Green/green/restored

Number 8 has a repro tank.

I think there is only about 10 of these REAL 37 RMS left.... If there is more lets see them...lol

Doing a little more fine tuning on the RMS. I changed out the Hawthorne chain ring to the correct one and painted the head badge last night--made a big difference visually to the front of the bike. I also had to go back through both hubs--the rear locked up about a mile from the house last night and I had to carry the bike back home. Everything is good for now but I will probably tear it down in a couple of years to correct the paint scheme. V/r Shawn

DSC_0525 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0526 - Copy.JPG

Awesome bike!!!!!!!!Shame about the rear hub 1 mile out....I seriously heard you can call AAA if you "break down" on a bicycle!;)

What a beauty, in so many ways. It looks very light & ready to go, but still has all the toys, whistles, deco & Tank lights. A real piece of rolling sculpture.

Back