When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Roadmaster Supreme (Bug Eye)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Now that's a curved crank! Thanks for the education guys--more cool stuff I wasn't aware of. V/r Shawn

Congratulations on the nice acquision, Shawn.
I'm surprised that Nate let that one go.
They are very nice riding bikes indeed. It has been said, that the frame & wheels form a big CWC when looked at from the sideview. With a little imagination, I suppose that's true.
The curved crank is definitely, an interesting feature of the bike. When it is positioned at the top of the stroke, it lines up perfectly with the curved seat tube.

Congratulations on the nice acquision, Shawn.
I'm surprised that Nate let that one go.
They are very nice riding bikes indeed. It has been said, that the frame & wheels form a big CWC when looked at from the sideview. With a little imagination, I suppose that's true.
The curved crank is definitely, an interesting feature of the bike. When it is positioned at the top of the stroke, it lines up perfectly with the curved seat tube.

Thanks Marty. Yeah I was surprised too but raising a young family has a way of making you prioritize a little differently. As Nate said he still has plenty of cool bikes and I'm just glad I was in a position to acquire this bike--one of my dream bikes. V/r Shawn

Congrats again on acquiring a top bike...if not the top bike in the prewar balloon era.
I hope that someday I'll get one too, but I have to be extremely lucky and most likely in a position with enough time to move some things or perhaps in retirement when the kids have moved on.
I think this is the only bike in my list that I can say no matter how hard I try to acquire, I might have to accept the fact that it'll never be.
But then again, without, I won't ever stop looking...and I enjoy the looking.
Chris

I've tried to contact Phil (RMS37) both by email and phone with no luck. If anyone has an idea of about how many of these are known I'd appreciate it. I count about 10 I know of. V/r Shawn

Way more than 10.
There are some nice apple core badges on Ebay for that bike.

Congrats on scoring a rare beauty! Love it! Those lines are almost Stealth-like the way they curve! I love it! Looks like another shirt in the making!

Congrats on scoring a rare beauty! Love it! Those lines are almost Stealth-like the way they curve! I love it! Looks like another shirt in the making!

I'm down with that Don! I wore my TF shirt proudly at MLC/AA. V/r Shawn

Back