When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1937 Roadmaster Supreme bugeye

-

Jarod24

I live for the CABE
Sooooooooo, life happens. And its gotta go. Most of you know I struck a deal with jeff @39zep on this bike about 2 years ago. I worked with him on which colors I wanted and a couple options on the bike that I had. He did an amazing restoration on this bike and Tom did the pins. I'm confident there is no one more knowledgeable about these bikes in the hobby/collecting world. So you know this bike was done right. This bike is ready to roll I've put quite a few miles on this thing and while doing that a did have a mishap. Dont drink and ride kids. Lol. Anyways there is a couple spots that need touch up. Edge of front fender, left of rear rack, and on the seat tube. And a couple scuffs on the seat. I will supply buyer with touch up paint. Horn works, head lights work, Rear light works. Anyways I need $6500 for the bike. Im willing to work out a payment plan. But I would need some sort of deposit up front. I'm NOT shipping this bike. If youre near AZ I'm sure we can work something out. Here is the link from when I bought the bike from jeff and gives you a better run down of everything. Send me a message if you are interested. Thanks!!!!

Here is the link to when I purchased the bike.

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/fs-1937-roadmaster-supreme-sold.94935/

image (1).jpeg

image (2).jpeg

image (3).jpeg

Last edited:
Back