When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1937 Roadmaster Supreme bugeye

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
thought I was first . Someone else bought it . Another one of those times when no mention of interest from Interested party . Hate that false hope . . Not sure why this happens . Kind of courtesy to let others know your interested too . . Sorry just hate waiting all day for response and then you see sale pending . I will stick to Ross lol

thought I was first . Someone else bought it . Another one of those times when no mention of interest from Interested party . Hate that false hope . . Not sure why this happens . Kind of courtesy to let others know your interested too . . Sorry just hate waiting all day for response and then you see sale pending . I will stick to Ross lol
Keep in mind the Jarod did indeed state that he would NOT ship this bike, so buyer would have to be local or willing to drive and pick it up. That being said...I wish I was on my way to Arizona right about now...

Last edited:
Back