When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Roadmaster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So I searched our favorite auction site and found me an ornament. This Girl used to adorn a 27 Hudson, so the add said. I put it on my Schwinn to see it on a bike. It might of found a new home. Tell me, do you think this Girl on a bike is over the Top?

I for one do not think it's over the top, but what do I know?
SH105034-1.jpg

^^WOW! What are the chances? Nice taste, Rusty! She is purty!!

I used to love the Partridge family show! The Bus was the coolest! Even cooler than David Cassidy, I think.

I was able to do some assembly today.

Attachments

• DSC_0033.jpg
    DSC_0033.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 142
Boy, the Post man has been stopping at my place! The gooseneck is a replacement for the broken one. It is the same style. I polished it. Funny story, I bought the Neck for 15 dollars using a BIN on ebay. A day later the gal emails me and tries to talk me out of the sale. She apologizes for a small ding that she did not list. As it turns out, she thought she sold a Diamond worth hundreds, lol. The ding is tiny. I kindly took delivery. The Seat is new. Its a nice original Persons seat. It also has a funny story. I got it on ebay for a good price. Days later, the seller asks if I want to sell it back, wtf? So I find out he may be able to get the bike that it came off of. To makes my emotions crumble more, the bike is an Iver Johnson...I told him to get the bike then we will talk. I completely understand, I guess. The Pedals are dialed in with new Rubber. I await the delivery of a Chain and bars...

Attachments

• DSC_0034.jpg
    DSC_0034.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC_0035.jpg
    DSC_0035.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_0036.jpg
    DSC_0036.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 123
It seems I have finished my project! I am real happy how it turned out, given there wasn't much left. So the tally went like this
Bike 90
Bars 60
Seat 65
Grips 30
Gooseneck 20
Pedals 30
Rubber for pedals 25
Total - 320

Wonder if it would sell for more on the auction site...

I am not sure if the Seat is a keeper. It seems to be older. I feel good about rescuing a bike but wonder if it was a good bike to rescue.

Attachments

• DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC_0028.jpg
    DSC_0028.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 118
You could always look for a tank chain gaurd and a light. That will make the project last much longer. I truly love this bike by the way. I have one very similar. Great job. I like to see these come back from the grave.

Back