When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Royal Flyer badged D P Harris Sports Motobike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

3-speeder

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I picked up this Royal Flyer from the family of the original owner. A real nice couple who told me the bike belonged to the uncle of the Mrs. He rode it until he and his brother went off to fight in WWII. Apparently he became somewhat of a horder and after he passed this was one of the treasures that they saved.
I believe it is a 37 due to the strut plate on the stem having the Mickey Mouse ears at the front and unlike the 36 it has a seat post clamp. I could be wrong though. It came with what I thought were replacement chrome steel fenders but the rear had the original flat brace with the drop stand mount hole and ears. I didn't put these back on because I like how it looked without them. Saddle seams to be the original Troxel with carriage in great shape considering it's age. Top of it is toasty. I love the painted rims!
Pretty happy to find this one and get it back on the road. ....anybody got my struts and fork plate?
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Forgot this stamping on the crank

image.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the fender set that was on the bike when I got it. Glad to have the original rear flat braces with the dropstand mount holes and ears. Looks like the rear was drilled for a dropstand clip. Both of these fenders are attached to their braces with nuts and bolts and seem to match but certainly not og to this bike.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back