When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Schwinn BA96

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The pinstripes seem to getting lost tho :(:(:(

Yep I did lose a little due to removing the varnish from the blue. I even used Qtips to go inside the darts but as soon as any thinner hit the pins they vanished. I've considered strengthening them a little but think I'll wait to see how it comes out first before I screw with anything. V/r Shawn

Yep I did lose a little due to removing the varnish from the blue. I even used Qtips to go inside the darts but as soon as any thinner hit the pins they vanished. I've considered strengthening them a little but think I'll wait to see how it comes out first before I screw with anything. V/r Shawn
Bummer I didn’t know there was varnish on it!!!! Good luck Shawn, it’s a beauty!! Gary

A little more progress today. Got the Forebrake cleaned up. braces back on the fenders, and seat pan blasted and sent out to Bob U. Two of the best things I bought to help with working on bikes were the blasting cabinet and rivet squeezer! V/r Shawn

Those fore brakes are such a pain to lace. I recently did one, and hope to not have to do another anytime soon! Love the colors on this one.

Well I tried a different method of lacing the Forebrake and it went really smooth. I laced the first nine on the big side then turned it over and set the rim on 2 x 4s on each side and then laced the other side from the top because you don't have to pull the spokes through. I also pulled the top off of a restored Mesinger I had and put it on the old chassis. When the other comes back from Bob I'll put it on the restored chassis. Lastly I cleaned up the Jiffy stand which I think I'm going to keep on the bike. V/r Shawn

Back