When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Schwinn Louisville Cycle Supply Motorbike

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Djshakes

Wore out three sets of tires already!
This is a great 1937 Louisville Cycle Supply Motorbike. Rare two-tone green original paint. I was told the rack and tank have been repainted but they would have fooled me and I paint bikes! They look perfect. Great original patina throughout. It looks like the key has been replaced back in the day, the shorty lever and cable are repops. I also think the button is a repop as it appears to be made of metal but it is very old. It looks perfect and if it is a reproduction it was done long ago. The originals were Bakelite. Goodyear blackwall G3’s. Nice original big drum. Has the bitchin Louisville “locyco” decal on the down tube. Grips are wrong but that is an easy fix. The horn post in the tank is also missing. $3600 shipped or $3500 if you pick it up. I feel I price my bikes at reasonable retail and not pie in the sky pricing. Open to offers if it doesn’t sell.

IMG_3314.jpg
IMG_3315.jpg
IMG_3316.jpg
IMG_3317.jpg
IMG_3318.jpg

Last edited:
unreal

Super killer colors.
Is 1937 motorbike the first year of the curved down tube?
And is 1936 the last year of the straight down tube?
Amazing example of that model.
Never really seen that color combo on that model before
really unique clean schwinn survivor.

Id love to have it but no dough. The paint scheme matches my B6.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back