When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Steelcraft Tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Got this one off Ebay and surprised it made it. Seller supposedly had a "professional" pack this one. A few pieces of packing paper and the fork was sticking out the box when it arrived. Thankfully nothing was lost/damaged. V/r Shawn

professional packers are the worst. on another forum a guy purchased a plaster (?) (something like that).... 1948 Studebaker. they put it in a big box then filled the box with peanuts. this was a Studebaker factory prototype kind thing, one of a kind. it was destroyed.

I'm the best packer in the world, just ask me.

professional packers are the worst. on another forum a guy purchased a plaster (?) (something like that).... 1948 Studebaker. they put it in a big box then filled the box with peanuts. this was a Studebaker factory prototype kind thing, one of a kind. it was destroyed.

I'm the best packer in the world, just ask me.
As a part time ebay seller I hear you about packing things correctly. I've always been a stickler for packing things well, and have received a lot of compliments from buyers. I try to prepare the package for the worse case scenario - left out in the weather, dropped, heavier boxes dropped on it, etc. I've also received packages with components sticking out of the box that shouldn't be sticking out, like axle ends. It isn't just the idea of possible damage to the item and the hassle that goes with filing a claim, but I also consider the safety of the personnel working for the carrier. I sure wouldn't want him/her to get a nasty gouge because of pointed or sharp metal parts protruding from a shipping box.

Dave

Back