When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1937 Viking Streamline (similar to Elgin Blackhawk & Falcon)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
Zipcode

Jay81

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Very cool and unusual bike. Westfield built, and takes the same tank as the Blackhawks and Falcons, and a similar rear rack.
This was a craigslist find a few years ago. It was in rough shape, had been repainted and had frame damage. I spent quite a bit of time painstakingly removing the overpaint, to expose this beautiful original paint.

Please click this link, to read the thread I posted documenting the bike as found, and the clean up process, as well as info regarding the frame. Pay close attention to post #6 in this thread, showing how the frame was constructed. https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/viking-streamline.99755/

1939 River Rouge MI license, as well as 1940 Detroit license, both were on the bike when found.

Excellent rider. Propeller is not included.

I apologize for the crappy pics, the bike is in my cramped basement and I have a hard time getting them up and down the stairs.

$2500 Reduced to $2300 cash. Local pick up only in Roseville MI.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back