When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 bluebird

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If you can make a tank make me one while you are at it I would be happy with a repop. I can get detailed pics
If I make the tank, it will be out of ABS plastic from my 3d printer. Nothing fancy like metal or traditional like fiberglass. I would be happy to make a couple if people wanted them.

If I make the tank, it will be out of ABS plastic from my 3d printer. Nothing fancy like metal or traditional like fiberglass. I would be happy to make a couple if people wanted them.
I ordered some PET-G plastic filament for the tank, as I think the ABS will warp, since it is going to be a large print. Ill have some time this weekend to start the 3d modeling process. If anyone has good quality images of the tank, please share. also, if anyone local to me has a tank, I would love to take pictures and measurements for my own personal use.

That would help for sure! A nice pic from the side, top, bottom and any details the tank would have would be useful

Back