When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 Colson , viewer discretion...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I dig it! Have you considered trying to hide the battery in the tank? Usually those battery cases come apart, and the actual battery is smaller. I've retro fitted one brand of battery into another's casing that was proprietary to the frame.

I really like seeing these conversions!

I have the two twelve volt batteries in the tank on this 24 volt hub motor system, they are much smaller. I believe that the pack on my new bike is loaded with Panasonic cylindrical cells which probably could be configured into a tank & the underside of a rack. I'm not there yet, but all for making these bikes as stealthy as possible. This new mid drive unit is absolutely silent.

fullsizeoutput_21f.jpeg

So are the cranks always turning on this set up or is the sprocket somehow independent of the cranks? I'd want to be able to coast and hit the gas at the same time.

You can coast while the engine is throttled up, it's not like a "fixie''. That's why I couldn't use a coaster brake on this setup, the peddles free spin backwards.

Back