When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 CWC western flyer preservation

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Your are correct! A one year only VW model 1966 1300cc

I like the Vintage Empi wheels. Are they the real deal? One of my old bugs I had an original EMPI wood Steering wheel, Gene-berg shifter, big motor with 48 IDAS. Mean machine that did high 11s to low 12s in qtr mile. I've had my share of VWs in my past and can identify every type I-II-III by year just by accents of door handles or emblems you name it. I'm familiar with 1969 models and earlier. I worked at a shop called Johnny's Speed and Chrome in So Cal in the early 90s and street raced plenty" those were the days". Balloon Bicycle collecting usually goes hand and hand with VWs in some shape or form. VWs are still part of me even thou i haven't owned one in 20 years.

Last edited:
I have to say, that is the coolest look - what are those tires? They look fantastic with the patina on that bike. I like 'em original and can definitely see those on a couple of projects.

Here is a pic of mine for comparisons sake...

CWCC1-1.jpg

CWCC3-1.jpg

Been a while so I thought I would post a couple of recent pictures. And please excuse the front rim.

IMAG1712-1.jpg

IMAG1543-1.jpg

Back